terms & conditions
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- How we will accept your order: Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order: If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product.
- Your order number: We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Availability: We will endeavour to ensure that the website does not have any technical problems and that products displayed are available. However, as our product lines are typically produced in limited production runs and released on our website in product drops for which there is high-demand, we cannot guarantee the availability of the website or that any products on the website will be available for purchase. In the event that your ordered items are unavailable we will notify you as soon as we can.
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, the colours on our website may vary slightly depending on how your monitor is calibrated and which operating system your computer or mobile device uses. We do our very best to make sure all our images are true to the actual product you are purchasing but we can’t guarantee a perfect match every time due to almost limitless variations in home monitor set ups and operating systems.
- Packaging: All of the CITYSTATES items are delivered in our signature packaging.
PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
- The countries we ship to: We ship internationally.
- Delivery costs: The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website, prices are also listed on the shipping page.
- When we will provide the products: Once we have despatched your order, we will send you an email confirming that your order is on its way. DHL will also contact you with a scheduled delivery date and tracking number.
- Delivery dates: Any orders received by 2pm can be shipped next day within the UK. Standard shipping times for International orders are 3-5 days.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control: If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered: If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, the courier will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery: If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
- When you become responsible for the product: The products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
- When you own goods: You own the product once we have received payment in full.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Where to find the price for the product: The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- All purchases made from customers outside of the UK will be ex VAT.
- What happens if we got the price wrong: It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. If the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- When you must pay and how you must pay: You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. We accept payment for orders by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay and PayPal.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the sections of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining sections will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings if you are a consumer. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.